Sunday, June 3, 2012

Well I decided to kick off my silly little idea a week early.  This morning I made a Ham and Cheese Pizza for brunch.   It was a pretty simple recipe.  There was a crescent roll crust, topped with ham, hash browns, and cheese, and then an egg mixture was poured on top.  The recipe said to bake it for 25-30 minutes.  I pulled it out after 25 minutes because the egg was set, however I should have kept it in for the additional 5 minutes because the inner pieces were a little doughy.  Also, the hash browns were just barely done.  The recipe made enough for Dan and I to have breakfast two times, with a little left over.


Overall I was pleased with how it turned out.  I decided Dan and I will rank each recipe on a scale of 1-5 (5 being amazing, 1 being terrible).  I would give this recipe a 4.5 because it had great flavor, was easy, and filling.


I have included a picture of the pizza before and after being baked...looks pretty good don't you think?


Well tomorrow night I am planning on making a Taco Meatball Ring and Mozzarella Sticks...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment